Monday, October 17, 2011

Slayer cake!

Posting about my dad's girlfriend's cake reminded me of another fondant cake that I bought! My boyfriend is a huge Slayer fan so I decided to get him a Slayer cake for his birthday! The cake was a very simple design but I still think it turned out pretty good! I found someone off Kijiji to make the cake that had lots of pictures of cakes she had made in the past posted. I was very happy with how the cake turned out.

The inside of the cake was marble cake with fudge filling. The cake was fairly moist for a fondant cake. The girl I bought the cake from just made the cakes out of her house and I think she did a good job considering that. I am kind of interested in trying to make my own simple fondant cake now. Has anyone else ever made a fondant cake? What method do you use? Has anyone ever used pre-made fondant? Thanks for any input!

No comments:

Post a Comment