Monday, October 17, 2011

Sweet and Sour Chips!?!

I'm about to divulge some pretty serious information today. My kryptonite is chips. I have to try new flavours whenever they come out, no matter how questionable they may seem (anyone ever try those hamburger Doritoes? those had questionable written all over them). Well Old Dutch came out with some sweet and sour chips a while ago but I just never got around to trying them, that is until today. So here goes the first bite.

They taste like All Dressed.

okay maybe a little sweeter (or maybe it's a little more sour) but they punch you on the tongue with flavour in the same kind of aggressive manner that All Dressed seem to assault your taste buds. I approve. They're not amazing but they also aren't terrible. I've asked my dog Oreo for her opinion as well... I think she also approves.

No comments:

Post a Comment