Friday, November 25, 2011

My dad's wedding!



A few weeks ago was my dad's wedding! The reception was Halloween themed and everyone dressed up in their Halloween costumes. My boyfriend and I decided to go as bacon and eggs! I can't seem to stop thinking about food no matter what the occasion is!

Their wedding cake was orange and black. I really enjoyed that the cake said it was their "spooktacular" wedding day. My dad's girlfriend made the cake herself. The cake had different flavours on every layer including lemon, chocolate and strawberry. The cake also had bobble heads of my dad and his new wife. I thought it was a great theme for a wedding and I had a lot of fun while I was there!

Some other cool things at the reception were skulls filled with candy, cookies in the shape of fingers and pumpkins all around the room. I have never been to such a weird wedding. Has anyone else ever been to a weirdly themed wedding? What's the coolest wedding cake you've ever seen?


1 comment:

  1. That must have been a really cool wedding! All the weddings I've been to have been the traditional really fancy ones. The cake looked amazing... bet you had lots of fun :)

    ReplyDelete