Monday, October 31, 2011

Poutine!

My friend and I decided that we wanted to make some poutine! We both have a thing for really unhealthy food so I had the great idea to add ground beef to it is well!

What we did is we fried some ground beef into a pan, then added water and a packaged gravy mix to it. We then added lots of random spices to it until we thought it tasted really good! We made french fries in the oven and grated some cheese while they were cooking. We then put the cheese and ground-beef mixture onto the fries! The mixture does not look very great, but I assure you it tasted awesome!

We decided that the next time we make poutine it will be even better! I think adding tomatoes, peppers and jalapeno peppers to the mixture would make it taste even better than this time! Has anyone else ever made deluxe poutine, or even nachos? What did you add to it?

1 comment:

  1. This makes my mouth melt. I think everybody has a thing for healthy food every once and a while! Your poutine reminds me of taco salad, one of my favorite foods. It would definitely be good with tomatoes. A place I worked at made chilli dog poutine it was pretty good as well.

    ReplyDelete