Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Intro

Hello to anyone reading this post. My name is Raman and this is my very first time blogging. Like all of us who decided to join this “food group,” I love food. It is one of the best things out there. It is pretty easy to take interest in food since we literally cannot live without it.

As my name suggests I am from Punjabi decent and if you were to speak to any Punjabi you’d know how big a role food has in our lives. But that’s not always a good thing. As delicious our food usually is, most sweets and appetizers are deep fried and the preparation and cooking time can be very long depending on how much experience you have with cooking. I guess that’s what makes them so good.

This is something my mom made over the weekend. The main ingredients are chick peas, potatoes, tomatoes, onions and various spices. If anyone’s interested in trying this out, let me know I can get you the recipe.


No comments:

Post a Comment