Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The best chicken wings you will ever taste!

This recipe for wings is famous in my family. It’s sure to make you want to stay home to watch the game. Wings make a great finger snack, as long as you have a napkin near by. These wings need a lot of attending to, and if you’re someone like me you should probably have a chaperone, I’ve burned myself more than once while flipping these wings over. I must say that it worth it though, they really are delicious! So, I’m eating these wings, managing to get my keyboard sticking and soaking my burn hand. Now that’s what I call multitasking! Don’t take my example, be careful flipping these wings, and get ready for a treat!

Chicken Wings:

3 lb chicken wings

1 cup soy sauce

½ cup water

½ cup sugar

¼ tsp garlic powder

½ tsp salt

cut tips from wings and discard. Divide winds at joint into 2 pieces. Place in a large baking pan.

Mix next 6 ingredients well. Pour over chicken. Bake uncovered for two hours at 350° F. Turn Chicken every 15 min.

This chicken is pretty labor intensive, so you can’t stray far from the oven. The sauce will start very water, but as the wings cook it will thicken up and stick to the wings. Things wings aren’t spicy at all, and unfortunately the flavor doesn’t go well with hot sauce, but they are great for people who like a milder flavor. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment