Monday, October 17, 2011

It’s about time I introduced myself! Hi there! My names Bryn and I’m a first year Student at Mount Royal. I’ve always loved cooking, I love old family recipes. I don’t know about you but nothing makes me feel more at home than familiar recipes and tastes.

I come from a pretty traditional family, every Sunday my parents insist that my brothers and I are home for dinner. We try to sit down for dinner every night, but with school and hectic work schedules that doesn’t always happen; but Sundays are the time when we all must absolutely be home to eat around the dinner table.

Home cooking is definitely my inspiration for wanting to write this blog. It’s definitely something that I’m comfortable with. Hopefully you’ll want to share some of your family’s recipes with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment